Join the Flexr6 Comp Prep Team for the 2019 INBA PNBA PRO AM World Cup in Sydney, Australia on 7 September 2019. This will be the first time the INBA PNBA PRO AM World Cup has been held outside the USA.
At Flexr6, we will motivate, inspire and give you the confidence to fulfil your dreams of being onstage at the World Cup. All ages are welcome at Flexr6 from 10 – 70+ we will get you onstage!
The Flexr6 Comp Prep Program has successfully put 150+ individuals onstage, most of these were first timers. We also have a very high return rate of competitors wanting to do their second, third or fouth comp preps with Team Flexr6.
The INBA PNBA PRO AM World Cup will:
- accept all natural professional and amateur athletes from all federations*;
- be a WADA Olympic standard tested event;
- be a direct qualifier for the INBA PNBA PRO/AM Natural Olympia;
- offer $11,000 prize money across the three largest professional divisions;
- be opened by the INBA PNBA Global World President, Mr Denny Kakos and the INBA PNBA Global World Vice President, Ms Denise Kakos;
- have awards and prizes for all PNBA Pro and INBA amateur athletes;
- be featured in Iron Man Magazine;
- have the host hotel located near Sydney Airport for easy transfers;
- have athlete check in at the host hotel;
- have its international PNBA Pros and dignitaries chauffeur driven to/from Sydney Airport and the host hotel; and
- offer all INBA PNBA Global categories found at https://naturalbodybuilding.com/categories/
*INBA PNBA Global and Flexr6 Fitness Solutions invites all natural professional and amateur athletes to this event from all federations. Professional athletes from other federations are welcome to enter this event. Professional athletes from other federations will need to contact email@example.com to obtain their PNBA Pro Card to enter this event. Amateur athletes from other federations will need to create an account at https://naturalbodybuilding.com/ to obtain an INBA Global Membership Card to enter this event.
A Flexr6 Comp Prep is of a longer duration to enable you to get onstage in a safe and natural manner. For first time competitors a comp prep can be daunting and often insurmountable. Our aim at Flexr6 is to finish what we started, with success!
Your Flexr6 Comp Prep for INBA PNBA Pro Am World Cup – how do I begin?
Read more about your first competition preparation with Team Flexr6 here or leave a comment below or send Flexr6 a message via our contact form at the bottom of this page!
You can also contact us via any of our social media apps including Facebook and Instagram!
We will respond to you within 5hrs!