Is tracking progress in the gym and the kitchen important to you? With the Flexr6 Global App you can!
At Flexr6 we enable you to track your progress with the Flexr6 Global App regardless of which Flexr6 program you choose. All Flexr6 clients receive complimentary use of the Flexr6 Global App
Tracking progress is simple using the Flexr6 Global App with your Flexr6 Better Health Program or Flexr6 Competition Preparation Program. This will provide you with your supplement, nutrition and strength training workouts in a convenient and central location – right there on your smart phone! It also encourages you to track your progress through the submission of your measurements to your Flexr6 Global trainer.
Tracking progress with the Flexr6 Global App:
- Record your workouts
- Print out your workouts
- Receive your individualised weekly diet plan
- Have early access to your weekly food and supplement shopping list
- Print out your weekly diet plan
- Use your shopping list right there on your smartphone
- Start and track stats for your workout
- View past stats for each exercise and set to see where to start
- View workout instructions and exercise targets set by your Flexr6 Trainer
- Launch the rest and interval timer
- Stream video to watch how the exercise needs to be performed
- Take and upload progress photos
- Take and upload measurements
- Schedule in workouts and cardio
- Move scheduled workouts if needed
- Message your Flexr6 trainer
- Message your Team members
Read more about tracking progress with the Flexr6 Global App, Flexr6 Competition Preparation Program & the Flexr6 Better Health Programs here . Or leave a comment below or send Flexr6 a message via our contact form at the bottom of this page!
USE OUR 10% OFF COUPON CODE – flexr610. THIS APPLIES TO ALL FLEXR6 BETTER HEALTH PLANS!
We will respond to you within 5hrs!
Founding Director of FLEXR6 Fitness Solutions and a natural bodybuilder for 33 years. Ken is based in Australia and currently competes at the international level. Ken is a current PNBA Pro, INBA Hall of Fame Inductee, INBA World Ambassador for Natural Sports, Competition Preparation Coach, Bioflex Nutrition Sales Rep NSW/ACT, writer for Iron Man Magazine and has competed in 111 INBA shows! Ken is also a qualified Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach. Read more about Ken or get in touch via the contact form.